Friday, April 16, 2010

Purpose of this blog

Greetings, everyone! You may or may not know that in addition to law, I've wanted to be a writer for a long time. I always worried about being picked up by a publisher, but times have changed greatly. Instead, I will now be my own publisher.

This blog will include all my creative writings that I make from now on. I have a goal of writing 1 short story a week, and 1 poem a day. Sometimes, I may produce more, but that's my goal. Keep me honest, friends, and don't let me forget my goal!

To everyone who takes their time to read this, thank you, sincerely. I love writing, and I hope you enjoy what I produce.

Sincerely,

-Patrick Sean

2 comments:

  1. Keep writing dude, I hope you keep doing what you love and create wonderful works of beauty for yourself and others. I'm impressed with what you've got so far and all you can do now is get better with time.

    ~Ilya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the encouragement. I really need to keep at it if I'm ever going to be a good writer.

    ReplyDelete